REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Marquette Housing Commission is accepting proposals from qualified contractors to install deadbolts and door handles in residential apartments.
Any questions concerning the Request for Proposal should be directed in writing to Sharon Maki at email@example.com.
- DESCRIPTION OF AGENCY
The Marquette Housing Commission (MHC) is a Public Housing Agency (PHA) located in the city of Marquette in Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The Marquette Housing Commission owns and operates Lake Superior Village located in one city block bordered by Wilkinson, Union, Longyear and Wright Streets. The Village consists of 36 buildings containing 112 two, three, and four bedroom dwelling units, a maintenance shop, a community center and administrative offices.
III. SCOPE WORK
Installation of 230 deadbolts and replacement of 230 door handles at the front and back door of each apartment. Additional deadbolts will be placed at the office and maintenance shop.
Door frames are metal and the doors are hollow core wood veneer. Installation will involve drilling holes in the doors and door frames to accept the deadbolts.
The Marquette Housing Commission will provide the deadbolts and door handle. They are available for inspection upon request.
III. PROPOSAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Cost of completed project utilizing Davis-Bacon wages for all non-owner employees. (see attachment A)
- Copy of all the necessary licenses and certifications required by the State of Michigan available upon award of project
- Willing and able to provide certified payroll for all employees on the project. (see attachment B)
- PROPOSAL SUBMITTAL:
- Proposals must be received at 316 Pine Street, Marquette, MI 49855.
- Proposals must be received by 5:00 pm EST, September 29, 2017